Procedure for Application
Rules & Regulations
Download Application form
At the time of admission, the candidates must submit the application form duly completed in BLOCK LETTERS along with the DD for fees and self attested copies of
- SSLC / HSC to prove date of birth.
- Copy of the certificate of last Academic Qualification.
along with the fees should be sent so as to reach the office on or before the prescribed date.
If you would like to have the Application Form mailed to your
residence, then please do mail us your request at email@example.com
Rules and Regulations
- The Director of the Institute reserves the right to accept or reject an
application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Requisite fees shall have to be paid along with the filled application form
for consideration of application.
- No refund or adjustment of fees paid shall be made under any
circumstances. However, in the eventuality of an application being rejected
the fees paid shall be refunded.
- All study materials will be sent to the students within 3 1/2 months after
enrolment and question papers for final examination will be sent within
15 days after completion of the course, The answer sheets shall be sent
to the Institute within 14 days after receipt of the question papers. Any
student who does not receive the above in time should immediately inform
- The Institute shall not be held responsible in any way for any
consequences whatsoever which may arise if a student does not receive
any correspondence, study material, question papers, examination
intimation, result etc., which are mailed to him. The Institute, however,
accepts the responsibility of mailing a duplicate set of material to the
student once he / she informs the Institute regarding non-receipt of the